New Year Escape | 30th-31st December 2014
What better place to spend New Year than at Broom House at Egton Bridge deep in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors with our special 2 night bed and breakfast package. Roaring log fires, mulled wine on arrival and sumptuous Yorkshire breakfasts at our luxury Country House.
Two nights at Broom House commencing on: Tuesday 30th December 2014
- Arrive in time to enjoy hot mulled wine and mince pies by the log fire served between 4.00 - 6.00pm
- Stroll into the village for supper at one of Egton Bridge's pubs or take a short drive to Whitby.
Wednesday 31st December 2014
- Wake up to a Traditional Yorkshire Breakfast or perhaps a Whitby Kipper or Smoked Haddock in our Garden Room 8.00 - 9.30am.
- Spend the day exploring the moors or the beautiful Heritage Coastline.
- Find a chilled bottle of Prosecco and Homemade Brownies waiting in your room.
- Enjoy a Yorkshire New Years Eve celebration and supper at one of the local pubs in the village (Reservations highly recommended).
Thursday 1st January 2015
- Take advantage of a leisurely New Years Day Breakfast served between 9.30 - 11.00 a.m.
- Late Checkout Time: 12.00 Noon.
New Years Rates are PER ROOM based on a minimum two night stay including:
- Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Full English Breakfast
- VAT at 20%
Prices - PER ROOM from 30th Dec 2014 - 1st Jan 2015
Junior Suite with En-Suite Bath & Shower - £360.00
Twin Room with En-suite Bath & Shower - £312.00
Luxury King size with En-suite Bath & Shower - £334.00
Cottage Suite with separate lounge area, King Size bed & En- suite bath & Shower - £376.00
Please contact Georgina & Michael at Broom House to secure your New Year Escape on 01947 895279. Please note you are unable to claim this offer online.
Booking Conditions and Payment: All reservations must be confirmed with an initial deposit of £200.00. Full pre-payment is required by Friday 19th December 2014. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.