KEEPING YOU SAFE
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Keeping You Safe
At Broom House, the safety of our guests and staff is paramount and we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know of the steps we are taking during this unprecedented time. In addition to the government regulations, we are committing to many additional procedures.
Despite these challenging times, we still want you to have a warm welcome. We will be on-site to greet you, from a safe distance of course!
We want to highlight some of the procedures and policies we are implementing at Broom House at Egton Bridge. Please note this is not a full list and are also subject to change.
- We are limiting the number to 4 letting guest rooms
- Our guest lounge and public washroom will not be accessible
- Hand sanitisers are available in all guest rooms. Additionally, two sanitisers are located in various positions is in the resident hallway
- When possible, we will strive for a self check-in & check-out
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist guests with their baggage.
- Staff will be required to confirm their health and that they are fit to work prior to their shift
- A decontamination company will service Broom House once a month
- Our dining room has been set-up to ensure 2 metres are between each table. Additionally, outdoor seating will also be accommodated.
- Each guest room will be asked to pre-order their breakfast to minimising social interaction
- Each guest room will have a designated table for the duration of the stay. Weather permitting, guests are welcome to sit on the garden terrace which has plenty of space between tables.
- During your stay, our housekeeping procedures will be different. We will service your room (when you are not present), to empty bins, refresh your hospitality tray and clean your bathroom. However, we will not be making beds. If you would rather we not enter your room, just let us know and we will happily provide you with any extra items for your room.
- Our guest rooms have had all non-essential items removed (welcome books, soft furnishings, etc.)
- The high traffic spaces in the public space will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Throughout the summer, we will close once a week to ensure a deep clean for all guest rooms and public spaces. This will be monitored and adjusted if needed.
- We need to ensure our guests are not a risk to others before arriving onsite. We will be sending out an email the week of your stay that will ask you to complete a simple health check to confirm you are not suffering from any symptoms.
- Should you find yourself feeling unwell, we will advise you to seek medical attention immediately. Should you be advised to self-isolate after your medical examination, we will request that you check-out immediately and return home. You will be refunded the remainder of your stay.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy: For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date in 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changing the reservation is subject to availability.
We want our guests to feel confident when booking Broom House at Egton Bridge. Should you have any questions regarding our policies, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please let us know if you have any questions!